12 hard-boiled eggs
¼ cup red onion, diced
8 slices sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
¾ cup paleo mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp fresh chives, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Peel the eggs and chop into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
3. Use a spoon to stir together until well combined.
4. Taste, and adjust creaminess with more mayo, or if needed, add more salt.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Inspired by What Great Grandma Ate